Poll Results: Hitting your Opponent at Net?


From Facebook Poll

So what you guys are telling me is that 84% of you don't mind hitting your opponent at the net. Wow, guys, wow!

And 41% actually enjoy going for them! ( ouch!!)

Ok... well at least we have some nice people amongst us (15%) who would actually aim for the rest of the court. That's refreshing, since I'm pretty sure I'm part of the mean group mentioned above.

Thanks for polling everyone...

New Poll coming up this week. I'll make sure to post those results.

1 comments:

tennis mobster said...

If you're wondering I've always been part of the mean crowd. I take my cues from Serena, so when she goes go for the opponent across the net and then says sorry, so do I. Looks like I'm not in the minority.

Copyright © 2008 - mobster blog - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template