look, it's going to be a while


From Roger Federer's official page:

Dear Fans,

Today I am disappointed to announce that I am withdrawing from both Dubai and the Davis Cup tie in the United States. This was a hard decision to make as I am missing not only one of my favorite events on tour in Dubai but I am also missing out on an opportunity to help my country try and move on to the next round of Davis Cup. After injuring my back last fall, I did not have enough time to strengthen it completely. As a precautionary measure, I will use the next few weeks to make sure the back injury is fully rehabilitated and I am ready for the rest of the 2009 season.

As always, thanks for your continued support.
Roger

If u ever have had back pain, you know it doesn't go away permanently with a little rub. I hate to be a pessimist but once the back pain starts, it's never the same again. It's chronic, it's nagging, it's a frustrating pain to have to play with. And he's saying he's been having this pain since last fall? Oh boy, that doesn't sound good. Poor Fed, I wish him a speedy recovery.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - mobster blog - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template